Manager, Partnership Development⎟Team Vitality - H/F
Manager, Partnership Development⎟Team Vitality
Team Vitality is one of the main leaders of the esports industry and is now looking for the next Manager, Partnership Development to join the Team !
👉 Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales and business development role for an esports/sports/entertainment/event property or agency with a demonstrable track record of reaching or exceeding sales goals
👉 Experience in developing and executing impactful sales plans and presentations (with tailor-made activation/campaign ideation for brands), proposals and associated contract negotiations
👉 International profile with access to European decision makers
👉 Professional English is a mush, being fluent in French will help
👉 Strong communications and storytelling skills
👉 Analytical and synthetical
1. Prospect and close new sales leads with prospects and potential partners
- Identify, and track sponsorship prospects within target industries and segments
- Pitch, negotiate and close sponsorship deals to achieve team revenue goals, with a focus on deals that have an international scope
- Lead and direct ongoing sponsorship sales presentations with internal and external partners; develop positive relationships with potential partners to build a robust funnel of prospects
- Oversee every stage of the sales process (research, presentation, negotiation, contract sign-off, post-deal integration)
- Shape presentations, creative pitches and partnership proposals
2. Report and manage stakeholders
- Provide weekly reporting of sales metrics including pipeline generation, account status, revenue, and relevant sponsor interaction
- Handle and entertain the relationship with agencies that can generate leads for Team Vitality
- Ensure liaison with others departments to make sure that the partnerships strategy reflects the brand narrative and vision and to enhance the partnership offering
Location, date of arrival & compensation.
Position based in Paris. Position to be filled asap.
Open to full time French employee contract (CDI), German or Danish contracts.
Home office up to 2 days a week, international travels to be expected.
To find out more and apply, 👉click HERE! 👈
All applications must be submitted by following the link above or they will not be processed.