Sponsorship Senior Account Manager
The Paris Saint-Germain is looking for his new “Sponsorship Senior Account Manager” to join its Sponsorship Department.
Within the Activation team, your main role is to ensure that sponsors contractual rights are delivered to the full satisfaction of the sponsors, always with the premise of continuous improvement at the highest quality and industry standards.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of Official Premium Partners and Official Partners, deliver sponsor rights to the full satisfaction of the sponsors, ensure consistency amongst the partner family
- Coordinate the Summer and Winter Tour sponsors activations
- Establish a solid delivery process and standards to ensure consistent, high quality and efficient rights delivery and communication
- Encourage creative ideas in regards to processes and activation ideas to provide a service to the sponsors beyond rights delivery, to add value outside the contract and support sponsors in fully maximizing their rights
- Ensure that the sponsor rights are delivered in the respect of the Paris Saint-Germain brand positioning
- Deliver appropriate internal and external reporting (i.e. Monthly report, etc.)
- Work closely with other departments (i.e. Commercial Rights Delivery, Digital, Communication, Merchandising, Research & Strategy, Brand, Legal) to deliver various activation projects of partners portfolio
- Stay abreast of developments in the sponsorship industry, understanding sponsor industries and company developments.
Your experience and skills:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account manager position;
- Strong background in sponsorship management;
- Strong marketing skills and experience;
- Good international background having successfully managed clients from various continents;
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to think and work strategically;
- Ability to stay organized and delegate appropriately;
- Knowledge of social media is desired;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
- Permanent position to be filled from mid-January 2020.