Technical Brand RepresentativeCDI
We are excited to offer the position of a Technical Brand Representative to an entrepreneurial new member of On’s France team. You will join a community of athletes and dreamers who dare to dream big and move fast. If you’re eager to work in an environment where everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow, whilst igniting On’s brand and innovative products to retail partners and across local communities then this could be the perfect fit. You will work in the field, representing the brand On in Paris and Northern France.
- Driving brand education is at the heart of being a Technical Brand Rep at On. Assuring that On’s in store employees and retail partners are always up to date with the latest brand and product training. Your goal is to facilitate successful communication of On’s brand history and innovative product technology to our customers in order to achieve sell-out sales targets.
- Building and strengthening relationships with retail partners and local communities is in the DNA of this role. This will involve coordinating and executing trade marketing and selling events in close collaboration with internal commercial teams to amplify On’s brand E.g running or test-shoe events.
- Acting as the hands on the ground and supporting the Marketing team by ensuring the highest quality of visual merchandising and POS installations to showcase On’s products.
- Taking initiative to engage, educate and manage freelance Technical Brand Representatives and supporting coordination or their work schedules.
- Administration of all of your activities in our CRM-Software. This is a small but crucial part of your contribution to your team.
- A passion for people and movement is paramount for all Technical Brand Representatives to thrive at On.
- And of course an entrepreneurial spirit. If you’re the type of person that would rather be out on a community run, exploring, moving and shaking than being stuck inside then read On!
- Building and maintaining relationships is not just a strength but a motivator for you. You have a finger on the pulse of sports and movement communities and love connecting with people in them.
- A commitment to bringing sales & marketing initiatives to life in order to reach overall sales targets.
- Ability to excite our retail partners and ignite local communities about On’s brand with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- You’ll be trusted to work autonomously managing your own workload and scheduling so being self-motivated, highly resourceful and organized is key to thriving in this role.
- At On we believe that only as a team we can reach our goals, so you need to be a team player.
- You embody On’s 5 spirits; these are the qualities that shape our behaviors, keep us grounded and define how we work, whether we’re together or apart. Explore our career page for more on these.
- C2 level/Fluent French and a working proficiency in English are required for this regional position.
- A valid drivers license and a proclivity for being on the road as you will work predominantly in the field.
- An inclination for travel. You will have opportunities to attend global sales conferences, off-sites, and some of the largest events in the sporting and athletics industry.
- Adaptable and hands on. Our team navigates changing environments and unexpected challenges in the field with a solutions oriented approach.
- As this is a regional role, you are ideally located within Paris or within close regional proximity.
Whether you have proven industry experience building relationships with brand and retail partners or you’re a self-starter full of passion and willingness to learn looking to dive into the sports and movement industry; if you identify with the story above we would love to hear from you.
Don’t just dream big, dream On.